December 2015

6 Tools to Help You Share Great Social Media Content

Smart businesses know that social media is a power to be reckoned with as social media channels creates a direct line of communication between your company and consumers, and they give anyone with an Internet connection instant access to the latest buzz around your products or services. According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 [...]

5 Sure Shot Ways to Write Winning Blog Headlines

Headlines speak everything. It is what that makes the reader decide whether to go for your content or pass onto others. They are in fact way more important than your blog itself. Many amateur bloggers spend 95% of their time in making content and just the remaining 5% in making titles, which is a mistake. [...]

7 Fresh Ways to Repurpose your Blog Content

As a blogger, you might be aware that creating fresh content is crucial. Audiences crave for new and exciting content, but unfortunately, most bloggers are unaware of keeping up with such demands. Different audiences consume content in different ways - Some prefer reading detailed create a post, listing out your favorite movies or best albums [...]

Mark Zuckerberg is a happy man and the world just became happier. Mark and wife Priscilla Chan announced birth of their daughter Max by pledging 99 % of his wealth to charity, this amount to approx $45 billions to social causes around the globe. In an innovation and social change in society. The Mark Zuckerberg [...]