Videos have become an important marketing tool to grab people’s attention. It has been found that in 2017, video marketing would be responsible for 69% of all consumer traffic. Hence, it is highly recommended to focus on your video marketing campaign diligently. If you are new to video marketing, here are some tips that could guide you in this process,
1) Choose your title wisely
– An attention-grabbing title can attract more audience to your content. Also, make sure to incorporate necessary keywords in your title so that your video can show up on the page results when people look for them.
2) Create valuable videos
– Your videos must actually be beneficial to the viewers. Other than that, it is equally important to exhibit your knowledge, skill and expertise in the videos. This can make the audience look forward to your other uploads.
Short and forceful videos have obtained more success than lengthy ones.
3) Attempt to make videos that do not rely on audio
– People who use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram usually view videos without using headphones. It is best to build videos as moving images, thus making it easier to keep the viewers engaged without an audio.
4) Direct your customers to your brand at the end of the video
– Do not forget the objective of the video marketing and allow your content to end without including a “call to action” link.
5) Do not rely on a single platform
– Distribute your video to various websites where your target audience might be hanging out. For instance, do not make the mistake of posting your content only in Youtube when most of your targets are patrons of Facebook.
With careful planning and execution, you can build an incredible video marketing strategy.