Maria Andros released her second FREE video today, this one has some serious depth in content and worth in Gold. The FREE videos are from her latest – Video Conversion Formula series of videos. If you missed the first one you can watch it here.
Her second FREE video is titled Instant Video Expert – The Five Step Formula
In the FREE video Maria talks about Five serious and effective “persuasive” steps that can increase conversion rates. These are very simple and easy steps that teach you how to become an expert using simple and easy to prepare videos.
She focuses on how to create “how to” videos, the kind that you use to teach people and as a result, you become perceived as an expert. The video has great actionable tips, and I took plenty of notes while I watched, which I will summarize for you below.
I recommend you opt-in to watch the entire video and download the PDF that includes links to resources to help you make your videos very sticky and actionable.
I’ve summarized THE 5 STEP FORMULA which you should apply when making your videos:
1. Create Curiosity
– Maria recommends you create a situation that causes curiosity in the readers mind for him to take action. A very powerful persuasion technique that has been used marketers for years.
– Use music to make you videos memorable (she includes a PDF with links to good places to get music you can use in your videos)
– Shoot on location (go outside) for better engagement and impact full visual elements for your video.
– Keep things moving (change frames) to keep your videos exciting
2. Cultivate Credibility
– She talks about the importance of creating trust and credibility for your product and services and how you can cultivate the same to build an audience. An ideal way to connect would be to tell your personal story to start a relationship. She also talk about how you can build a brand online.
3. What’s in it for me?
– This step talk about what is it for the customer, why should a customer listen to you, do you have a very unique selling point, are you believable.
– Put yourself in your customers shoes and ask whats in it for me (offer a solution to their problem)
– Create a teaser, explain what they will get if they watch
4. Exposing and unravelling the problem
– Identify and understand how the problem impacts their lives, talk about their problems in a non-threatening way and offer a brilliant solution.
5. Engage and educate your audience
– It’s important to constant engage with your audience and create steps you can share to help people.
Bonus Step 6. Entice your audience to take action
– How you can ask your audience to do something at the end
The above is a very brief summary of what the entire video covers, I like this video because it breaks down the approach in a simple step by step format. The steps are applicable to market anything online, not just using video. The video is around 15 minutes long and filled with great content.