Today’s Good Morning Sunday post takes a sneek peek inside the heads of nine successful bloggers. Let’s deep dive in to the minds where all the productivity secrets live.
“Blogwise: How to do More with Less” is Problogger’s recent ebook with series of interviews with successful bloggers that helps to solve productivity problems.
As a blogger I’ve always struggled to manage my time between writing content, developing new blogs, pitching for new business, marketing and promoting blogs, building a community, family, social life and much more.
I have to be honest and admit that I am not the most productive blogger, it’s been about three and half years since I started blogging but I struggle each morning to plan my schedule and make every minute count.
If you are like me struggling to manage time and priorities then here is great advise from nine successful bloggers who have figured out a way to organize their schedules and be productive.
Some of these bloggers are well know names and industry stalwarts, some are new arrivals to the blogosphere. Some use their blogs as launching pads for other online and offline ventures, other run their business entirely through their blogs. These bloggers collectively have decades of blogging experience, million of readers and active engagement communities.
They not only run blogs and successful businesses – but also juggle being parents, business owners, authors and in some cases other employment.
The Nine Productive Bloggers in this power packed ebook are:
1) Darren Rowse (Aka Problogger): Founder Digital Photography School and ProBlogger, husband and dad to 3 boys.
2) Brian Clark: Founder of CopyBlogger, StudioPress Themes, Scribe and more
3) Heather Armstrong: Founder of Dooce, author of numerous books, mother of 2 kids
4) Amy Porterfield: Speaker, Author, Contributor to numerous blogs, Mom and much more.
5) Jeff Goins: Founder at Goins Writer, author, husband and….. he works a full time job
6) Gretchen Rubin: Founder of the Happiness Project blog, author of 4 books, wife and mother of 2 daughters.
7) Leo Babauta: Founder of Zen Habits and father of 6 kids.
8 ) Abby Larson: Founder of Style Me Pretty – a network of 12 sites.
9) Matt Kepnes: Founder of Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site – constantly on the road traveling.
I’ve already picked some of the suggestions from this rare book that I’m adapting to my own blogging work, I am sure you’ll do the same when you download your copy. The advise from these successful bloggers is priceless.
I personally like Leo Babuta philosophy, he says “Strip away all of the friction that gets in the way of an idea becoming a reality”. Lots more wisdom from Leo and the others in this rare power packed ebook
Special Bonus: Productivity Problem Solver:
When you download Blogwise, you also get a special bonus PDF Productivity Problem Solver guide, it covers 21 common productivity problems bloggers face and answers from interviewed bloggers to get you started on the right track.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee (Full Refund):
– Like all his previous ebooks Darren is offering a 60 day money back guarantee, if you are no satisfied with the ebook just email Darren and he’ll refund your money.
“Blogwise: How to do More with Less” retails at $19.99 but ONLY for a very LIMITED PERIOD you can get it at a 25% discount, the ebook along with the bonus PDF will cost you ONLY $14. I am confident that this resource will help you become a more productive
Grab a cup of coffee and spend your Sunday reading this awesome ebook. Have a great week ahead 🙂