I’ve discussed earlier on this blog that membership sites are the best way to make money online. If you are a problogger looking to set up a membership site for your readers on top of a blog, then check out this amazing plugin called Magic Members.
What is Magic Members ?
Magic Members is a premium WordPress Membership Plugin that turns your WordPress blog into a powerful, fully automated membership site. The state of the art WordPress membership plug-in allows blog owners to set up membership sites on top of an existing WordPress blog. What’s great about Magic Members is that hardly any coding experience is required. This feature is really what will get all of us going for this one as most of us blogging in the internet marketing niche are useless at coding 🙂
Some of the feature of Magic Members are :
Multiple Levels of Membership:
– The plugin offers multiple levels of membership option, you can set up different sections or levels for your membership site, ie. Gold, Silver, Bronze.
Integrates with all major payment processors:
– The Magic Members interface has all the tools you will need to set up a money making WordPress membership site almost instantly. The plug-in is fully integrated with all major payment processors, including PayPal, Authorize.net, WorldPay, Epoch and Clickbank, so you’re not locked in to using one payment processor like so many of the other WordPress membership plug-ins available require you to do.
Integrates with top auto responders:
– Another big plus for Magic Members is its integration with all the top auto-responders – Aweber, MailChimp, GetResponse and GVO are all fully integrated with the Magic Members software interface. This makes it even easier to start up a money-making membership site in no time.
Sequential Course Delivery System:
– Magic Members also protects against freeloaders through its utilization of the Sequential Course Delivery System. Other WordPress membership plug-ins without this feature allow members of your site to sign up for a free trial, download all the content on your site and cancel their membership, without you getting a cent of income from them.
However, Magic Members’ Sequential Course Delivery System allows you to feed small chunks of content to your paying members over a long period of time. This way, if your members want all the content you have to offer, they’ll have to remain subscribed to your program for months or even years to get it!
Pay per post access:
– Magic Members also allows you to monetize those readers who don’t want to take the plunge of subscribing to your membership, but would still like access to one or two pieces of your content through ‘Pay-Per-Post’. This way, your readers can pay for just the posts they want to read. This is a great option, as often these readers will simply leave your site rather than sign up for a membership just to read one or two pieces of content.
Unlimited Coupon Creation:
– With this feature you can offer limited time specials on your WordPress membership sites – for example, enter in coupon code ‘JULY’ for 50% off membership for the month of July only. Magic Members comes to the rescue yet again with the ability to offer coupon codes to members.
I love coupon codes and I love anything that will offer me a discount for using it, even if it’s something I don’t really need 🙂
In addition, coupon codes will attract those readers of yours not wanting to pay full price for a membership but still wanting to access your content anyway. Placement of your coupon code on a popular deal sharing web site might even increase traffic to your site and increase the profits!
Magic Members is an excellent tool that can be use to create membership sites with ease. They have a great support system to help you integrate the plugin on your wordpress blog and tons of training video and training material to help you get started and make money from your membership site. The plugin has multi-language support, it is translated into French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and German. The plugin has a simple way to integrate into a forum.
Pricing : The membership site plugin comes in three different pricing structures:
– Single User:
The single use license can be used on one domain and comes for $97, it includes detailed support guides, training videos and materials along with one year update guides.
– Three Users:
This license can be used for three domain installations and comes for $197, along with access to customer support, training videos, one year updates and bonuses.
– Unlimited User:
This license comes with unlimited usage and is meant for membership site gurus who have thousands of ideas for membership site. It comes with unlimited domain installations, access to customer support, training videos, one year updates and bonuses.
30 Day Risk FREE :
Magic Members plugin comes with a 30 day risk FREE money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied you can refund it – No questions asked.