Facebook rolled out some awesome features at the recent F8 Facebook conference. While it will take a while to make these features available for all, but if you are super enthuse about enabling your Facebook Timeline profile Read On…
A few simple steps mentioned below will help you enable the Facebook Timeline feature for your profile. It’s one of the new features and it’s awesome 🙂
Follow the instructions carefully to enable it for your profile.
– Go to the Facebook developer page and make sure you are logged into your facebook account. Follow this link to get started.
– Click create a new app
Name the App Display name and the App namespace, it does not matter what name you give, its just for you to get authenticated with the developer platform. Click on the I agree box and Continue.
Once you’ve click on Continue you’ll reach the below screen – Click on Open Graph on the left hand side.
– You’ll see the next screen titled – Get Started with Open Graph, fill in anything under action and object and click on Get Started
– Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save changes and next
– Wait for a few seconds when you come to the below screen and then go to your Facebook homepage, where you’ll be invited to enable the timeline.
– When you go to your facebook page you’ll see the below page – Click get it Now and you are done
Once you configure the above steps, you should have the new Facebook Timeline profile for your account. You can play around with it and fiddle with the features. Let us know when you enable it.