SEO is always a complicated practice; given the fact Google is constantly updating how the ranking algorithm works.
With the current changes in search engine guidelines, it’s time to ensure you adopt these changes to stay strong and on top in the New Year.
Here are 5 changes to consider:
#1. Make use of Conversational Keyword Phrases:
– Google brought up a shakeup update back in 2013 called the “Hummingbird”. This update focused on long tail/conversational phrases. So you no longer can aim on singular/isolated keywords rather you need to ensure anchor text links are very talkative which can eventually lead to quality buying cycle traffic.
#2. Inbound Links:
– They are a significant part of any SEO campaign. And in this New Year you need to make sure they are organic/natural as Google is mindful of black hat practices. So ensure you establish your brand’s authority and only engage sources that are authentic and authoritative.
#3. Mobile Optimization:
– The New Year will see a colossal rise in number of potential clients visiting a site on their mobile devices rather than on their home computers. So you need to make sure your site is mobile friendly and well optimized. Google has already initiated mobile friendly tags, so it’s important you took advantage of it.
#4. Content Lives:
– As you might be already aware black hat methods are no longer beneficial as Google’s search techniques get ever more nearer to authentic artificial intelligence. So you need to ensure your website content is of top quality as Google employs techniques to make sense of the content you create to ensure visitors get the right relevant information.
#5. Social Network Integration:
– You need to make sure your brand has a well-entrenched social network presence in this New Year as it makes a big difference in your efforts to reach to the top of the SEO ranking ladder.
A strong strategy will ensure your followers/fans share and comment on the social content you publish. This can bring you lot of visibility opportunities and helps build your brand strongly in the social realm.