With Google constantly bringing up new updates on a regular basis, it’s important to get things right when it comes to optimization techniques.
So how do you engage an SEO company, when the days of swift fixes are now of no use and the stone age of SEO has begun. To know the best SEO service firm, it is crucial to know about their techniques or methods used to optimize your website.
So here are few questions to ask before you engage an SEO expert:
1. Do you Build Quality Content – Content Counts:
– You need to ask the SEO firm, if they care about producing quality content. It’s not like old days where you can simply drop in inappropriate links within the content to build up credibility.
2. What’s the Quickest way to Build Links – Play Dumb!:
– That’s right, just play dumb when you shoot this question and hear what they have to say. Typically, poor SEO firms will be happy to tell ways of generating artificial links by using improper methods.
On the other hand, good SEO experts will clearly inform you there’s no quick way to generate quality links and it needs to be done organically.
3. What’s your Customer Retention Rate – The Hallmark of a Good Company:
– This is a very important one to check out. You need to know how long they have been in the SEO industry and also find out the number of active customers they have now. Check out their retention rate, as this will speak volumes about their validity!
4. Do you sell links – Out of Business:
– You must look for a SEO company that does vigorous marketing. If you come across any firm selling links, they would’ve been out of business. If you hire such a marketing company, then your company also can run out of business very quickly online.
5. What are your techniques or strategy – Black or White:
– First of all, you need to know the difference between white and black marketing practices. Know about the latest trends in the SEO industry.
You definitely require a SEO strategy that’s natural and organic and not a dingy one! Right now optimization is not a onetime quick fix but a long term strategy that needs to be implemented with quality and care. So be cautious of anyone assuring you an overnight success.