MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate WordPress Plugin is running a discount offer, between now and midnight Friday, you can get the plugin at a $30 discount. The beauty about the MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate Wordpress plugin is that it allows you to turn any word on your blog post into an affiliate link. You can also cloak your affiliate links, track them and manage them right from your WordPress admin panel.
Check How The Ninja Affiliate Plugin works to help you get more Affiliate Sales
This is great for Affiliate Marketing Blogs as you can cloak all your affiliate links and turn any keyword in your post into an affiliate link or into another post or content on your blog. The plugin is not intrusive in anyway and works like a charm on the blog.
If you have good amount of content on our blog, the Ninja Affiliate Plugin is a great way to monitize that content, simply by activating the plugin into your admin panel, the plugin turns any keyword you want into an affiliate link or a link on your blog.
– Easy Affiliate Link Management : You can give easy to remember names to your links.
– Very Flexible Link Management Format : A lot of time you will find affiliate links very lengthy using all sorts of characters, the Affiliate Ninja System accepts affiliate links in all types of formats.
– Professional Redirect Links : Professionally created affiliate links increase click thro and have a potential for higher sales, the plugin helps you create very professional links to help you get higher clicks and income from affiliate sales.
– Prevents “Affiliate Cloaking Thefts” : Affiliate links can be cloaked or redirected by affiliate hackers to redirect users to their affiliate links, which mean that as a blogger you work hard to get the traffic and your affiliate sales are recorded into someone else’s affiliate commissions. This plugin has features that will prevent theft and sabotage of your affiliate links, ensuring that your commissions are protected.
– Transform keywords into links : – Helps you to automatically transform your keywords into affiliate links or other content links. You can also set a limit to the number of links you would like to monetise.
– Use “No Follow ” Links – Helps you control your Page Rank and not drain out the link juice of your blog by creating “No Follow ” tags for affilaite links.
Ninja Affiliate Plugin is by far the most feature rich plugin of its kind. For example the way Ninja Affiliate displays the affiliate links in the browser status bar. Instead of showing http://www.webtrafficroi.com/wp-content/wp-affiliate-pro.php?id=xx like any other plugin, Ninja Affiliate shows http://www.webtrafficroi.com/whatever
Another great way of using the Ninja Plugin is to use redirects to your social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Digg etc with recognisable or branded names instead of the URLs long URLs that you get when you register with social media sites.
These URLs look very professional and can drive higer clicks to your accounts.
The plugin is extremely easy to install – just upload to your WordPress Plugins folder and then activate in your WordPress control panel. After that, you can go and create as many links as you want. You are allowed to install the plugin on as many WordPress blogs as you own – no need to buy another license. However, if you want the Ninja Affiliate Plugin at $30 off, you have to get it before midnight Friday.