Nelson Mandela passed away on December 5th. But before his death he had already become a larger than life hero. His struggle and sacrifice to end apartheid in South Africa touched and inspired us all.
Today’s Good Morning Sunday post is dedicated to the former President of South Africa and Nobel Peace Prize winner.
Here is a collection of his quotes and inspiration lessons:
1) It always seems impossible until its done.
2) Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
3) There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
4) After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
5) Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
6) Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
7) A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
8) When people are determined they can overcome anything.
9) Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.
10) I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
11) There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
12) If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
13) Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
14) There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
15) For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
Bonus Quote and my favorite one
“Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.” Nelson Mandela
Have a Super Sunday and a Great Week Ahead 🙂