Affiliate Marketing is getting more and more complex with Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. Apart from marketing the products via social networking sites you also have other channels like your email list and your website. With a plethora of sites and channel measuring the affiliate activity becomes a difficult task. You don’t want to waste your time promoting affiliate products on a network that does not yield any clicks or has a very low click thro rate.
I recently purchased an affiliate tracking tool called Link Trackr, its a smart tool with a slick interface to monitor every affiliate link. With this tool you can create hundreds and even thousands of affiliate links and measure every affiliate link to understand which affiliate products are doing well and which are not. You can also shorten URLs for your websites and promote it on Facebook or Twitter or other social media sites.
The initial URL will be your username but you can change that to a customized domain of your choice and I recommend you to do that when you register.
Once you fill in the details you can market the link across social media sites and networks, the below image shows the number of clicks that the link received when I promoted it across my network.
Features of Link Trackr:
Some of the features of this tool are mentioned below:
– Link cloaking, link tracking, link masking
– Well designed and easy graphical interface for stats and reports
– Viral bar – shares your cloaked link on FaceBook / Twitter
– Custom domain names – you can have as many different domains as you want
– WordPress plugin that converts keywords to your tracking links
– You can use the links on all types of sites blogs, email links, PPC ads, social networks etc.
LinkTrackr Learning Modules:
Link Trackr has an indepth knowledge module that covers all the steps of how you can get started with creating affilite links and promoting the same across social networking sites. The knowledge module also has seven video tutorials on how to get started, creating a tracking link and more. The video tutorials include:
– LinkTrackr Quickstart Guide
– Creating a Tracking Link
– Campaigns and Subcampaigns
– Using The Wordpress Plugin
– Using Custom Domain Names
– LinkTrackr Affiliates Easy Money
– Using Affiliate Promo Tools
The tool costs $27 a month which is not very expensive if you are already making make money marketing affiliate products. This tool can increase productivity levels to give you a wholistic picture of which affiliate campaigns are working and which are not.
Gobala, the founder of this tool is presently offering a $ 1 trail for 30 days.The intake for this tool is limited to only 500 accounts. Check out Link Trackr.