Are you still going to depend on Google for traffic?
Since the recent update, many internet marketers reported that their website ranking suddenly drop from position #1 to the very bottom. It is unpredictable on what Google is going to do to your site, especially those who uses squeeze page type website. You can’t even pay for Google Adwords to advertise your squeeze page website as it will only be rejected.
So you’re saying that squeeze page website cannot survive in these days?
Don’t get the wrong idea, what I am saying is choose a different traffic source that doesn’t rely on Google. There are a lot of traffic generation strategies that do not rely on Google for example, media buying, ppc marketing, article marketing, social media marketing, Twitter marketing, Facebook marketing, etc.
If I have to choose between all of these traffic generation strategies, I would say my number 1 favorite is “Solo Ads”.
If you don’t know what is solo ads, it is a form of advertising by paying internet marketers to send your advertising email to their subscribers. It is a great strategy for those who want to build their list fast.
Normally those who offer solo ads services are internet marketers who has a list in the internet marketing niche. It’s hard to find people who offer those kind of services in other niches. So, how are you going to buy solo ads on niches like, health, beauty, pets, relationship or self-improvement?
Here’s one easy way to do it!
Normally those who build a list has a web form somewhere on their website. They get people to sign up to their list by offering some sort of free gift like, e-Book, Report, Audio-book, and video.
If you can find website related to your niche with a web form in their website, you can try to approach them and offer them a price for solo ads. Here’s one simple “Google Search Trick” to find websites in your niche with a web form on their website.
All you need to do is search for “(YOUR NICHE)” “Free Report”. Just a simple search like this and you can find a lot of internet marketers who collect emails on their website. For more results, you can replace “Free report” with “free ebook” or “free audiobook” or any other possible free gift terms you can think of.
Test your funnel first
– Before ordering a solo ad from anybody, you would want to test your funnel first. Try opting in to your own website and make sure that everything flows well. You don’t want to have a “leak” somewhere on your funnel and ended up wasting all of your money for solo ads.
Send them an email for solo ad
– The next thing to do is to send them an email asking whether they are selling solo ads or not. Here is a few questions you have to ask them before ordering a solo ad.
1. How big is their list size? (Ask for a screenshot proof)
2. What is the open-rate of their list? (Again, ask for a screenshot proof)
3. How much they are selling per 100 clicks?
Don’t be so rush and order 1000 clicks for $100. You will end up losing all of your money if only a few subscribe to your list. The best thing to do first is to order a small amount from different marketer to test their opt-in rate. Then choose the one with the best conversion and buy a bigger solo ad from him/her.
Write an email swipe copy
– An email swipe copy is like your advertising message. When you make an order for solo ad, send them an email swipe copy so they can send it to their list.
Add a tracking link
– A tracking link can track how many times a link has been clicked. A good website is for tracking link ability is Linktrackr.com It is important to have a tracking link so that you can be sure the solo ad you ordered has been delivered completely.
Image Credit: Capsiciana