Firefox is no doubt the best browser, the open source platform to develop add-ons or Firefox plug-ins is even better and makes it easy to install applications directly from your browser. I recently downloaded a FREE trial version for a SEO for Firefox plug-in called Wordstream for SEO, I got to know about Wordstream on Twitter
What is Wordstream ?
Wordstream is a search engine marketing software company that will make your search marketing campaigns (SEM) campaigns more profitable. It’s a great tool that provides marketers, bloggers and website owners with a host of keyword discovery and SEO tools at affordable prices.
You can download the FREE trial version here or via Firefox add-on’s ( by clicking Wordstream in the search space), one of the best features of the WordStream for SEO Tool set is that it is set up as a SEO Firefox plugin and works alongside all major CMS platforms like Wordpress, Blogger and Drupal.
Wordstream SEO for Firefox plugin is a smart SEO tool that helps you build copy for your website or blog, if you wish to write about fish tanks, the Wordstream SEO plugin helps you narrow the broad topic into something that’s more targeted. The software gives you an array of targeted long tail keywords related to your blog post or topic. Including these keywords in your content, will help your post rank high for long tail keywords on major search engines.
Wordstream for SEO provides you with the below mentioned tools :
– Traditional Keyword Research: WordStream for SEO generates keyword suggestions that are pulled from a deep database of search engine queries.
– Personalized Keyword Suggestions: WordStream for SEO goes further than traditional keyword generator tools by mining your own site data to discover relevant keyword opportunities that people are already using to find your site.
– Keyword Analytics: Instead of vague estimates based on popularity, WordStream provides accurate visit and goal data for your keywords from your own site on a continuous basis.
– Keyword Organization: WordStream for SEO has sophisticated grouping and organization capabilities, which let users segment keyword lists and uncover content opportunities, analyze data in strategic clusters and create a very SEO-friendly information architecture.
– Content Authoring: The SEO for Firefox plugin, within WordStream for SEO, connects your keyword research with your content creation efforts to help you generate better, more focused, search engine ready blog posts, product pages and sales copy.
Wordstream for SEO is priced at a reasonable $49 a month which is almost 10 % lower to its competitor Wordtracker. The tool offering with Wordstream is very exhaustive unlike a lot of SEO tools in the market that provide a generalized list of
related keyword suggestions.
The below chart explains the features, pricing and comparison of Wordstream for SEO to similar offering from Wordtracker and Keyword discovery.
You can check out the Wordstream for SEO FREE trial