With smart phones becoming an inevitable part of our lives these days, we have the facility to store so much information on our phone.
Although most of these smart phones come with the basic standard file manager, advanced features are not available that make organizing your files so much easier and hassle free.
Given below are the top 6 file manager apps that you can download.
• ES File Explorer – This is an app that is equipped with multi functions that comprise of down load manager, remote manager, system manager and root explorer and is equipped with umpteen tools to manage and store your files.
Good news is that this app supports all cloud services including Google, Drop box and Sky Drive.
• Ghost Commander File Manager – This app comes with a dual panel which enables easy movement of files from one place to another.
All the basic file management tools are included along with cloud services too. This app is easy to customize and also has ZIP archive with a built in FTP client too.
• FX File Explorer – This is yet another dual panel app that helps you get all your files organized on your phone.
Its special features include hex viewer, text editor, image viewer that is inbuilt and is also equipped to archive folders and files in any format you need.
The only drawback is that it does not support cloud services like other apps.
• X-plore File Manager – This is yet another user friendly app that is equipped with dual panel view that enables you to glance at two folders simultaneously.
This facilitates easy movement of files from different folders and is capable of performing all the standard file organizing operations.
Other facilities include Picasa albums, Wi-Fi sharing of files, SFTP, hex viewer and cloud storage access.
• i Files – This file manager app is also equipped to editing text files, playing video and audio, seek out and to annotate PDFs and also make zip files. It supports all cloud services as well.
• File App – It functions like most of the other file manager apps and it’s enabled to edit pictures inside the app. An added advantage is that it provides security for your program by allowing you to set a password.