There has been a mobile usage explosion since the last year or so, majority of it fueled by Apple’s iphone and Samsung with Android, coupled with the early adopter’s of the tablet – ipad and Galaxy.
Smartphones are ruling the consumption and distribution of content, I can do almost everything on my mobile device today – browse the internet, check my mail, respond to tweets, share my status on facebook and update my blog – All this from anywhere in the world. With my smart phone, my location is not a constraint for my internet usage anymore.
While consumers have adopted to this change and behavior, small business owners are still lagging behind on the mobile front.
My blog is mobile optimized, which means that if you check my URL from a mobile device it will show you blog posts on your mobile that can be easily read in a friendly manner. The content is automatically created in a manner that is recognized by a mobile device. And it did not cost me huge amount of money to turn my blog into a mobile friendly site. I now have close to 25 % of my traffic from mobile devices.
Most small businesses that have a website have not yet moved to the mobile platform. The primary reason being lack of knowledge on how to go mobile friendly. If you’re looking for a mobile friendly version of your website then check out GinWiz.
What is GinWiz
– GinWiz is an online platform which helps website owners create a mobile friendly version of their website. Using GinWiz you can automatically convert your website into a friendly content rich mobile site. GinWiz is easy to use and with a few clicks you can optimize your website for thousands of mobile devices and tablets.
Features of GinWiz:
– Easy to use: You don’t have to be a technical expert to convert your website into a mobile version, you can do it yourself with a few clicks. That’s the best part about GinWiz. Easy and simple to use. No coding or programming required.
– Always synchronized: The mobile version of your site will always be synchronized with your website. If you update your site on a daily basis, Ginwiz’s real time rendering engine will ensure that your mobile site is always updated with your website.
If you add or delete any content from your website, the mobile version of your site will automatically ensure that it reflects these changes with you having to change it.
– Web Based Visual Design Tool: With the web based visual design tool you can select or deselect components for display on your mobile site.
You can edit images, video galleries, make changes to your internal and external links, nav bars, fonts, colours, borders and much more. You can make changes to the smallest html element and define CSS values if you prefer.
– Link to your Social Profiles: The mobile version has options that can be linked to your social profiles, you can easily add the elements to make it easy for your readers to share your website or posts on social media networks.
– Choose your templates: You can design your own mobile site by choose from the wide variety of templates. You can pick one template of your choice and re edit it if you wish.
These are just some of the features that I like about GinWiz. It’s an awesome tool to help you convert your website into a mobile version.